Research and Advocacy on issues of social and economic policy that advances the needs and interests of peoples of African and other third world countries (especially marginalized social groups), a fair distribution of world’s resources, and forms of development which are sustainable and fulfil human needs
Gained recognition in Africa among civil society groups, and governmental and inter-governmental institutions as bringing an additional angle to analyses of Africa’s development needs, and advocacy for improvement of conditions of its people;
Firmly established as critical link among African advocacy groups in areas of trade and investment, mining and issues of gender equity, through establishment and co-ordination continent wide policy networks.
Strong intermediating role and mutually reinforcing linkage, at levels of both substance and process, between diverse organisations and actors: including, on the one hand, including community based organisations, advocacy organisations around the world; and on the other hand, official policy institutions, research organisations, and international institutions.
- Capacity Building Workshop for CSOs, Media and Artisanal and Small Miners
- NCOM Concludes Two-day Strategy Meeting
- AA16.1 Le leitmotiv de la politique américaine à l’égard de l’Afrique dans le second mandat du Président Obama
- AA16.1: La révolte touareg au Mali et l’impérialisme dans l’Afrique de nos jours
- National Stakeholders' Consultation on EPAs
- Public Forum on Mining Reforms and Contracts Renegotiation
- Statement -- 4th Alternative Mining Indaba
- ECOWAS EPA MEETING, TIME FOR GHANA TO SHOW LEADERSHIP