African Agenda: is a bi-monthly magazine in English with lead articles translated into French. African Agenda published since 1994 reflects TWN’s concerns and campaigns around issues of economic policy, sustainable development, trade and investment, gender, environment, politics, culture and civil society. African Agenda provides cutting-edge analysis on economic and social issues.
**Access the archives by visiting the link here: http://www.twnafrica.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=89:aa-archives&Itemid=139&layout=default
The material in AA may be freely reproduced and distributed without prior permission, provided the source of material is attributed to African Agenda ISSN 0855-3378.
- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! TIME TO ABANDON THE E.P.A. CHARADE!!
- *Speaking notes*":Political Will versus Political Legitimacy in Regional Integration: The case of West Africa"
- STATEMENT: AU Commissioner Trade & industry (on EPAs)
- ECOWAS Dakar Summit Communique (25 October, 2013)
- TWN-Africa briefs on EPAs
- PODCAST:Interview on EPAs
- 14 AIMES 2013: National Situation reports / presentations
- ARTICLE: The Miners’ Foreign Exchange Retention: Essence, Concerns and Way Out